First Class is Free!
What is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and what can my child gain from participating in classes?
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a grappling art with submissions that was created for self defense. This art teaches technique over muscle so a smaller person can defend themselves from someone larger.
We will teach your child how to properly execute:
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu techniques
- Judo Techniques
- Wrestling techniques
- Self defense techniques
Professor Jonathan and Hope are amazing with the kids. I have seen so much growth in my boys since starting at the academy. They have made us feel like a part of the family.R. Hettinger
Quick Notes for First Class.
- Classes are one hour with sparing at the end of each class
- Your child will need a t-shirt shorts and flip flops. We will provide a clean gi for their first class
Besides self defense skills, our programs will also work on:
- Developing focus skills;
- Increasing physical attributes like strength, agility and flexibility.
- Improving social skills;
- Improving self-control, respect and discipline;